Reviews With Focus on Indie Brand Content

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Arcana Peaches Crave Review



Arcana's most recent release, Peaches Crave and Strawberries Crave are sure to pique your indie curiosities. This review will focus on a couple Peaches Craves perfumes with Strawberry Craves to follow at a later date.




Peaches Crave Beaches:  Green bamboo, coconut, vanilla musk, citron, lemongrass, bergamot, and dewy peach flesh.

A quick sniff brings me back to days at the beach with my grandmother. She always wore such lovely sophisticated perfume. I imagine her helping me putting on sunscreen under the sun, the scent of her perfume mingles with crisp ocean air and the sunscreen heating up on my warm skin. The peach sweetens the memory like a kiss on the cheek.

I adore this scent. I'll pair it with a swimsuit and fun times in the summer.

Boyfriend tl;dr: "Smells crisp and clean."





Peaches Crave Dolci:  Peach gelato and pistachio gelato with 3 golden bakery cakes.

MMM! Smells like a sweet summery treat! My mouth is watering over a scrumptious yellow cake with a dallop of peach and pistachio gelato slowly melting on the side. Reminds me of a brighter Aestas. Personally, I reserve a lot of gourmands for the fall and winter as they tend to be heavier and more decadent. I didn't find that so much with this scent. I can see myself wear this in the summer with my hair pulled up wearing a short pastel dress.

Boyfriend tl;dr: "Oh! Remember the movie Holes? What Sploosh would smell like maybe."





Peaches Crave Vanilla:  Sugared peach, glorious vanilla, marshmallows, sweet milk, and sheer musk.

What can I say...It's absolutely gorgeous. Straight up juicy peaches softened with a sweet creamy finish. I find this scent so comforting, like a warm bowl of Peaches and Cream Oatmeal waiting for me after escaping the cold embrace of finishing a hot morning shower. I think I'll wear this one to bed.

Boyfriend tl;dr: "Just vanilla peaches. My favorite of them all."





That's it for now. I'll be updating you guys on more from the Peaches Crave and Strawberries Crave collection. Keep an eye out for me in IMAM Sunday Swaps as I have extra samples to share ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment